A major issue has been fixed in v1.0.3: [Release] 1.0.3 (hotfix)
Download : https://files.getskatter.com/transmutr_setup_1.0.2.exe
- Added floating licensing to dynamically share license seats between employees of the same company, up to a predefined number of concurrent users. Please contact us if you are interested in this type of licensing (Studio licenses only).
- Transmutr now scans the directory of the model to search for missing textures . This is helpful in some cases when the model contains absolute paths that are no longer valid.
- Geometry simplification should feel faster on the first simplification, since heavy initialization work is now done as a background process.
- Fixed the general options being reset to default values when loading a new model after the first one.
- Fixed license keys being considered invalid when manually typed with some variations (eg. lowercase, spaces).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a model with TIFF textures.
- Fixed the preview appearing empty for a few seconds after loading large models.
- Fixed V-Ray issues that occurred when some materials had names containing characters not supported by V-Ray.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when loading a FBX model with invalid per-face material data.