In the new version 1.4.0 of Skatter, you can now link “Render Only” setups to layers. When the layer is hidden, the setup is hidden as well, and vice-versa. This means you can now control the setups visibility with SketchUp scenes.
The Area Painting tool has also been improved. You can paint straight lines by clicking at the starting point, then clicking at the end point while holding SHIFT down.
The tool now also behaves properly when the viewport is slow.
- Added bounding “Render Only” setups to layers
- Added vertical mirroring
- Added painting straight lines using SHIFT
- Added using ALT to invert the painting brush behavior (ALT+paint will erase, and vice-versa)
- Added single click painting
- Improved painting when viewport is slow
- Fixed grass being too dark in Vray 3.4
- Fixed library objects being displayed at origin when changing scene
- Fixed blank popups
- Fixed picking Scattered Objects with names containing quotation marks
- Fixed duplicates in Render List on OSX
- Clears preview when closing the dialog
- Switches to Selection Tool when closing the dialog
Download : http://download.getskatter.com/