Latest demo version not working on Sketchup 2016

Hi, I’m using demo version on Sketchup 2016, but I don’t even see the red dots that shows the scattering of the object.
Nothing shows up when I click the host and the object. The Ruby Console says ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments when i click (re)Generate button.

I use Sketchup 2016, V-ray for renderer and latest Skatter demo.

Attaching screenshot of Ruby console below.

Thank you

SketchUp version :
Skatter version (Skatter dialog > Options > About) :
Description of the issue :
Are you able to reproduce the issue every time? (If yes, how?) :
Error in Ruby Console? (Window > Ruby Console) :

Please download again : http://download.getskatter.com/
I have published a fix.

Hi, thank you for the prompt help.

I re-downloaded but now I have a license issue.

It says that I already tried the demo, the first day I downloaded this is today.

Can this be resolved? the Request Code that I have here is

NTYzOF8xMV8xMjM0NTY=

Also, the email is [email protected]

Thank you

You should be good to go now.

Thank you!

Everything works great now:)

Hi Thomas

Thank you for developing Skatter! I just need some advice with regard to a potential bug problem. I’m not sure if I’m facing the same issue with maukdesign. I’m using intel Mac Pro, OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite, Sketchup 2016, demo Skatter version I downloaded a couple of days ago. (12 days remaining in my trial)

What I did:

Launched Skatter window, under Distribution I changed the default 0.001 items/unit to 1, clicked on host button at the top, selected a surface group in Sketchup, and Sketchup hangs. Perpetual rainbow wheel. I saw this post, downloaded another copy of the Skatter demo from your link above, re-installed Skatter, and the same issue came up. A screenshot is attached with this post.

I’m not sure whether my issue differs from the one maukdesign faced before, or whether it’s an issue with the way I re-installed your latest demo. Any help would be great!

Thank you very much.
Best regards
Christopher

What are your model’s units? I guess millimeters?
If so, 1 object per mm² is a LOT of objects to compute, that’s why your computer hangs. Try leaving the default value then increase gradually.
You probably don’t want one tree every millimeter.

Oh yes! It’s in millimeters, that’s right! Thank you for the tip. I was just blindly following the video tutorial. I’ll continue to try the features and feedback on issues, if any. Thanks for your help!