Purchased Licence - BUT ALREADY ACTIVATED - YET NOT OPENING - NOTHINGS WORKING

Hey guys just purchased “Skatter”, and i downloaded the file from the link they emailed me, however when i installed the program, it loaded into SketchUp yet does not do anything.

I click on both the library option and the “Launch” option however it does not do anything.

I then went to the Preferences to see if it was enabled and it was. It also had an option to “Deactivate Licence” yet i had never actually had the option to add my license to it.

Please Please Help!!! Seeing as i just purchased this product and already it does not work it is rather frustrating. I also have several projects to complete this week and desperately need this program.

Thank you for your help and i look forward to hearing from you. And just to let you know im using Windows PC and SketchUp Pro 2016.

Hi,

Please open the Ruby Console (Window > Ruby Console) and tell me what appears in it while you try to open/use Skatter.

C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:18: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::SU2016plus
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:18: warning: previous definition of SU2016plus was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:30: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::WS_CAPTION
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:30: warning: previous definition of WS_CAPTION was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:31: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:31: warning: previous definition of WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:33: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::GWL_STYLE
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:33: warning: previous definition of GWL_STYLE was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:34: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::GWL_EXSTYLE
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:34: warning: previous definition of GWL_EXSTYLE was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:37: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::SWP_NOSIZE
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:37: warning: previous definition of SWP_NOSIZE was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:38: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::SWP_NOMOVE
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:38: warning: previous definition of SWP_NOMOVE was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:39: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::SWP_DRAWFRAME
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:39: warning: previous definition of SWP_DRAWFRAME was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:40: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::SWP_FRAMECHANGED
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:40: warning: previous definition of SWP_FRAMECHANGED was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:41: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::SWP_NOREPOSITION
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:41: warning: previous definition of SWP_NOREPOSITION was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:42: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::WS_MAXIMIZEBOX
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:42: warning: previous definition of WS_MAXIMIZEBOX was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:43: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::WS_MINIMIZEBOX
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:43: warning: previous definition of WS_MINIMIZEBOX was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:44: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::WS_SIZEBOX
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:44: warning: previous definition of WS_SIZEBOX was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:47: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::SetWindowPos
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:47: warning: previous definition of SetWindowPos was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:48: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::SetWindowLong
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:48: warning: previous definition of SetWindowLong was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:49: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::GetWindowLong
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:49: warning: previous definition of GetWindowLong was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:50: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::GetActiveWindow
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:50: warning: previous definition of GetActiveWindow was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:51: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::SetActiveWindow
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:51: warning: previous definition of SetActiveWindow was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:52: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::GetWindowText
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:52: warning: previous definition of GetWindowText was here
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:53: warning: already initialized constant JBB_Skatter::GetWindowTextLength
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:53: warning: previous definition of GetWindowTextLength was here
C:/Users/mkeny/OneDrive/Pictures/Documents/Programmes/SketchUp 2016/Tools/RubyStdLib/uri.rb:98: warning: already initialized constant URI::VERSION_CODE
C:/Users/mkeny/OneDrive/Pictures/Documents/Programmes/SketchUp 2016/Tools/RubyStdLib/uri.rb:98: warning: previous definition of VERSION_CODE was here
C:/Users/mkeny/OneDrive/Pictures/Documents/Programmes/SketchUp 2016/Tools/RubyStdLib/uri.rb:99: warning: already initialized constant URI::VERSION
C:/Users/mkeny/OneDrive/Pictures/Documents/Programmes/SketchUp 2016/Tools/RubyStdLib/uri.rb:99: warning: previous definition of VERSION was here
Error: #<LoadError: cannot load such file – uri/common>
C:/Users/mkeny/OneDrive/Pictures/Documents/Programmes/SketchUp 2016/Tools/RubyStdLib/uri.rb:104:in require' C:/Users/mkeny/OneDrive/Pictures/Documents/Programmes/SketchUp 2016/Tools/RubyStdLib/uri.rb:104:in<top (required)>'
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:59:in require' C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:59:in<module:JBB_Skatter>‘
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/main.rb:12:in &lt;top (required)&gt;' C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/menu.rb:60:inrequire’
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/menu.rb:60:in block in &lt;module:JBB_Skatter&gt;' SketchUp:1:incall’

That is everything that pops up when i go to enter the “Library”

It looks like you have important Sketchup 2016 installation files missing.
I’d suggest to re-install the latest version of Sketchup.